Featured 100% full Not resolved

Less than one month of wear.Item has frayed and the yarn is coming out.

The company does not stand behind product and is refusing to replace them. I have bought many items from this company. I simply asked them to replace these after only one month of wear. How can these last less than a month??

For something so little, they rather turn away a customer and lose them for life. Other companies would replace this no question asked. It is not like I am requesting a new jacket. It is only a pair of mittens!

My gosh.show some love for your own brand and stand behind it!

hazelnutlatte wrote the review because of bad quality at Superdry and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $40 and wants Superdry to "replace or refund".

The most disappointing in user's experience was customer service and quality. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Superdry mittens for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Superdry?

Comments